Sunday, November 14, 2010

Reflections

Throughout this assignment, we were given a task to complete a number of postings. The postings allowed me to learn so much about the new media and how its affecting our generation and what we should be concern of towards the fast growing Internet. Despite that, I've also discovered my interest in blogging. I believe I have completed my task in a concise manner, allowing readers to digest the information competently. Ample of images and examples are also provided for easier understanding and adding more flavors to the blog posts.

I would like to take this opportunity to show my gratitude to my lecturer, Miss Jenny.
She's fun, witty and adorable. It's amazing how she could make classes so enjoyable and entertaining.
It has been a fun learning journey with her.

Thank you Miss Jenny!

Yours truly,
Thian Zen Yee

No comments:

Post a Comment